Adobe Summit 2019
Who: Over 15,000 digital marketing professionals
What: The premier global digital marketing conference
When: March 26-28, 2019
Where: The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV
How (to find us): Booth 179
RingLead at the Summit
The RingLead team is excited to head out to Las Vegas for the 2019 Adobe Summit and talk data with other data-focused marketing professionals. As an exhibitor sponsor for the Adobe Summit, we will have a booth set up for visitors to stop by, meet members of the team, see product demos and get some exciting freebies. 3X Marketo Champion Elliott Lowe will be there to answer all questions about Marketo, data ops, and everything in between.
Visit us at Booth 179 and sign up to receive 500 free credits to enrich your contact and account level data attributes. In doing so, you will be entered into our raffle to win an Apple Watch Series 3 on Thursday, March 28th at 12 noon!
Why Adobe Summit 2019 is the Biggest Digital Marketing Experience Ever
Adobe’s presence in the digital marketing space was heightened in late 2018 when it was announced that Adobe was purchasing Marketo for $4.75 Billion. The incorporation of Marketo into the Adobe Marketing Cloud led to the January announcement that the Adobe and Marketo Summits would be merging into one giant March event. Their goal was to incorporate the goodwill brought by the marketing automation giant together with Adobe’s visionary reputation. This is not just the premier conference of the year, but one of the most significant events in the history of the MarTech Space.
Strategizing with Adobe’s Content Tracks
With ample learning opportunities jam-packed into just three days, meticulous planning will help you get the most out of the Summit. Knowing which speakers and events pertain to your industry and interests can make all the difference. You can find the sessions catalog here. Adobe has categorized all sessions and labs into 11 content tracks so that you can better strategize your time at the Adobe Summit.
- Analytics & Data Management
- B2B Marketing Automation with Marketo
- Content & Experience Management
- Design-Led Customer Experiences
- Email & Omnichannel Marketing
- Experience-Driven Commerce with Magento
- Marketing Innovations
- Marketing Nation at Wynn
- Platform, Machine Learning & Ecosystem
Data Ops Sessions and Labs to Attend
The Adobe Summit is a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded digital marketing professionals. And when you are in the data ops space like we are at RingLead, the learning opportunities become even more exciting. Here are just a few of the best data ops sessions at the 2019 Adobe Summit.
W116- Building an Attribution Engine with Bizible and Marketo
- Speaker 1: Justin Norris, Director, Solutions Architecture, Perkuto
- Speaker 2: Kashif Khurshid, Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics, Platforms & Technology, Alert Logic
- When: Thursday, March 28, 01:00 PM – 01:45 PM
- Topics: Marketo, MarTech Stack, Marketing Operations
W105- Live the Dream: Lightning fast Data-Synchronization for Your Enterprise
- Speaker 1: Courtney Grimes, Martech Solutions Architect, DemandLab
- Speaker 2: Miles Ybaben, Technical Support Engineer, Adobe
- When: Thursday, March 28, 04:00 PM – 04:45 PM
- Topics: Marketo Data, Marketing Operations
S335- Building a MarTech Stack to Make Your Marketing Sing
- Speaker 1: Josh Hill, Sr. Director, Lead Lifecycle Management, RingCentral
- Speaker 2: Kelly Horton, Senior Engineer, Marketing Technologies, Docker, Inc.
- When: Tuesday, March 26, 02:30 PM – 03:30 PM
- Topics: Marketo data, Marketing Technology, Digital Marketing