We’re excited to announced the launch of our Premier Partner Program to support our development and growth through select channel partners.
With the data industry currently experiencing a compound annual growth rate of nearly 12%, we remain committed to building our partner ecosystem to facilitate our reach and domination of global markets.
Partners will have full access to our state-of-the-art Partner Management System and Partner Exchange to fuel their ability to successfully build a business around RingLead, as well as around their own products and services. Our Partner Management System provides continuous and transparent insight into deal registrations and commissions, while RingLead’s Partner Exchange sets the stage for Value Added Resellers (VARs) to connect directly with potential customers and expand their own service networks.
Under the direction of CEO, Christopher Hickey, RingLead’s Premier Partner Program is positioned to be a major strategic focus in 2018, enabling RingLead to extend its coverage to a broader range of customers and unique markets.
“I’ve spent the majority of my career developing and managing multiple channel partners to take multi-million dollar companies to unprecedented growth,” said Hickey. “My strategy here at RingLead is no different than companies prior. We hired and trained over 21 partner specialists to support this extraordinary effort. Our partner managers will now be responsible for developing, training and collaborating with our premier partners who we believe can best support and service our customers. The strategy is to work smart, with a focus on committed, quality partners.”
Hickey’s partner experience includes building out CA Technologies’ channel program, which, at its peak, encompassed 20,000 active worldwide VARs and over 200 distributors. Hickey also built one of the largest independent SaaS educational resellers in North America while serving as the President of Teq, prior to joining RingLead.
“Being a partner with RingLead and having the ability to resell DMS has allowed us to provide our customers from all over the world with the most feature-rich, data management platform on the market,” said CJ Hauptmeier, CEO of KPI Analytics. “I truly believe in RingLead’s products, and their new Partner Management System makes it incredibly simple to close deals.”
Our Premier Partner Program will focus on partnering with VARs who specialize in supporting Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, and other CRM and Marketing Automation Systems, to recruit VARs and enable the growth of RingLead’s partner ecosystem.
Each of our 3 partner categories are feature-rich, scalable, and full of benefits and partner-enablement resources:
- RingLead Ambassador: Individual Advocates and Affiliates looking to recommend RingLead to their community. Apply here.
- RingLead Partner Referral: Small VARs, Implementation Partners, CRM Architects, and Consulting Companies looking to recommend RingLead to their prospects and customer base. Apply here.
- RingLead Partner Reseller: VARs with strong business practices around CRMs and Marketing Automation Systems, looking to optimize those platforms by reselling DMS. Apply here.
A few notable elements of Our Premier Partner Program include:
- Access to the RingLead Partner Management System which includes product training, sales training, lead generation opportunities, rewards, free trials, co-branded marketing collateral and hundreds of other partner-enablement resources. RingLead will provide full transparency and insight into your registered deals as RingLead’s certified Sales team moves your deals through the sales cycle, from deals registered, to deals closed.
- A dedicated partner management and support team comprised of a Director of Sales and Senior Account Executive to help support your growth and development as a partner in order to hit your commit.
- Collaborative opportunities with RingLead to help close business by working with our SMB, Commercial, and Enterprise account teams.
- Earning opportunities up to 25%–30% in Referral Fees and product discounts as you move through different partnership levels and meet or exceed partnership requirements.
- Custom Service work orders (exclusively for Platinum Partners) from RingLead, and full access to RingLead products and data to fulfill custom work orders.
- Access to RingLead Rewards program for Premier Partners to earn instant rewards for qualified deal registrations.
For more information about becoming a RingLead Partner, please visit: RingLead Partner Program.