Score any Object with RingLead Score
Traditional Lead scoring in CRM & Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) involves assigning numeric values to different Lead characteristics and behaviors and using those to calculate a Lead score. This score determines how businesses prioritize and confirmed the quality of leads passed to sales. Traditional Lead scoring is not based on the Account.
Learn how to leverage scoring to:
- Increase conversion rates by prioritizing high-quality leads for Sales
- Identify new targets and whitespaces in your Total Addressable Market
- Eliminate the guesswork out of ABM targeting
- Slash customer acquisition costs and extend lifetime value
- Engage with companies before they start the buying process with a competitor with intent scoring