The survey also uncovered where CRM users plan to invest in the technology, the greatest benefits, and the greatest difficulties of CRM implementation. Here are the key stats from this report.
1. 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data
2. 47% plan to increase their CRM investment for customer service/help desk
3. 42% plan to increase their CRM investment for marketing automation
4. 39% plan to increase their CRM investment for social media monitoring
5. 37% of small business users are satisfied with their CRM
6. 35% of large businesses are satisfied with their CRM
7. 26% of medium-sized businesses said they were very unsatisfied with their CRM
8. Only 7% of CRM users cited security or privacy issues as a major CRM challenge
9. 56% of CRM users faced major or moderate challenges customizing their CRM
10. 49% said integrating their CRM with other key technologies was a major or moderate challenge
11. 48% of users access their CRM on their smartphone
12. 49% of users access their CRM on at least three devices
13. 86% of users access their CRM with their laptop
14. 76% access their CRM with their desktop
15. 67% of CRM users work in a smaller business of 100 or fewer employees
16. 21% of CRM users work in the manufacturing industry
17. 14% of CRM users work in the technology industry
Learn more about your CRM software options from Software Advice here.
Get more stats for business in this free report.